Terms of Service
1. Big Blue Photo Booth will arrive to event venue approximately one hour before scheduled rental start time to setup equipment and make sure that everything is operational. If client chooses to start the photo booth before their original start time their rental duration will start at that moment.
2. Each booking will consist of 2x6 strip prints unless client request 4x6 prints for an additional fee.
3. Each photo booth session prints out two 2x6 strips. Reprints are not included, but can be purchased. If client orders reprints, additional prints can be printed out at client’s guest request.
4. If client upgrades to 4x6 prints instead of 2x6 strips only 2 full 4x6 prints will be printed out per session. Client can order 4x6 reprints for an additional fee.
5. Client can upgrade to Unlimited Package (Everyone Gets a Copy at Request) for $100 (Photo Album Included).
6. It is the sole responsibility of the client to secure permission of the event venue for Big Blue Photo Booth to setup and operate the Photo Booth at their event. The Photo Booth requires approximately 10ft by 10ft of shaded space (table space included), and requires access to a 120-volt electrical outlet. The photo booth cannot be directly in the sun. The client is responsible to inform Big Blue Photo Booth of any restrictions at the site that may affect the setup or operation of the Photo Booth and/or Big Blue Photo Booth ability to adequately perform their duties. The client understands that such restrictions may adversely affect the overall experience and/or quality of photos, and that Big Blue Photo Booth is not responsible for the consequences of such restrictions.
7. Big Blue Photo Booth takes the utmost care regarding equipment function, photo quality, and printing. However, due to the nature of technology, some downtime may occur. Big Blue Photo Booth guarantees its equipment to be operational at least 80% of the scheduled rental time, and will extend rental time or refund a pro-rated amount of the rental price for any downtime beyond this caused by equipment malfunction.
8. In the event Big Blue Photo Booth fails to comply with the terms of this agreement, Big Blue Photo Booth will only be liable for funds received.
9. Client agrees to indemnify Big Blue Photo Booth against any and all liability from any claims, actions, suits, costs, damages or liabilities including but not limited to liability for personal injury of any person at the event, and/or property damage. Client acknowledges responsibility for any damage or loss to the Provider’s Equipment caused by any misuse of the Provider’s Equipment by Client or its guest.
10. Minors (under 13) may not operate the photo booth unless accompanied by parent/guardian over the age of 18. Guest Safety and Protection of our equipment is key. Client agrees to monitor children around our equipment.
11. Big Blue Photo Booth reserves all rights to the photographs captured during event and may use for demonstration, publication, and/or other purposes. Original media and copyrights remain the exclusive property of Big Blue Photo Booth.
12. Any individual aspects or particular requests should be made prior to your signing this agreement.
This agreement incorporates the entire understanding of the parties. Any modifications of this agreement must be in writing and signed by both parties.
13. This agreement shall be governed by the law of the state of California.
14. Payments shall be due at the following times: $100 initial deposit; the remaining balance is due upon arrival to your event.
If the event is cancelled, the client will forfeit the non-refundable deposit. However, this deposit may be applied with no penalties to a later available date agreed upon by Big Blue Photo Booth and the client within 120 days of cancellation date. If no later date is available, the deposit is forfeited to Big Blue Photo Booth.
15. If Big Blue Photo Booth cancels the contract due to illness or a non-compliant Client (Client violates any terms of the Contract), Big Blue Photo Booth will refund all of the deposit received.
16. A $100 non-refundable deposit and complete booking form is required to reserve your event date. Final payment is due on the day of your event. Any failure to make timely payments or form completion may result in cancellation of this contract.
17. Please note that you may be required to book for more than 3 hours and a travel fee may apply based on your event date or location.
18. Photo booths are dispersed upon availability. Client agrees if they have not specified photo booth type, they will receive a booth based on what’s available (no extra charges applied). In the event of clients requested booth style is out of service, Client agrees to accept a photo booth based on availability.
19. Photo album styles (colors & designs) are given upon availability.
20. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal, Cash App, Venmo, Check, or Cash.
21. In the event of Big Blue Photo Booth receiving a bad check or non-payment. The client agrees to pay Big Blue Photo Booth $10 extra per day of non-payment. The client agrees to pay for bank fees applied to Big Blue Photo Booth as well.
22. Unlimited Sessions = Your guest can use the booth as many times during your rental duration.
23. Reprints are not included in packages. Reprints are only included if Reprints upgrade is purchased.
24. Client Agrees to be respectful throughout all interactions with Big Blue Photo Booth. Big Blue Photo Booth Reserves the right to opt out of contract if client becomes disrespectful to their Team or Equipment. Client must provide welcoming environment for event. Client is responsible for guest behavior. Any occurrences must be handled with management and not attendants.
25. If guest or client are rude to attendant and/or make them feel uncomfortable at their event, Big Blue Photo Booth Reserves the right to cancel event and collect full payment within 5 business days. A warning will be given beforehand.
26. Big Blue Photo Booth Reserves the right to cancel any event with drinking or drug use of underage minors.
27. Client agrees to keep a printed copy of Big Blue Photo Booth's Terms of Service as a reference in case of any discrepancies.